BE A BILLIONAIRE

First, thanks a Billion to the primordial Billionaires (Billionaires For Bush) for starting this meme. Much of the verbiage and the pig graphic has been bastardized from the original NYC group. Huzzah!

Motivation

So, you want to be a Billionaire? Excellent idea! We’re here to help. Keep reading and you’ll be obnoxiously rich in no time. Once done, you and other like-minded Billionaires will be ready to stage events to show your opposition to Bernie Sanders anywhere…anytime.

We have always preferred to wield our influence from back rooms at the Capitol or the back nine at the club. Nonetheless, desperate times call for desperate measures. Now Billionaires must make public appearances — as Billionaires — if we intend keep our hold on unchecked influence of elections and policies at all levels of government.

Billionaires can be useful at Bernie rallies and other events/debates where he and other presidential candidates are present.  By “counterprotesting” the Berniacs, we help get their message out.

Look The Look

Dress

Image is everything. Wearing suitable attire is a fundamental element of how we communicate. Billionaires should dress to impress…and oppress, of course!

Remember, we make a bigger and more powerful impression when we appear unified and dignified.

Stay together as a group, remaining distinct and separate from non-Billionaires. Our impact is lessened when ordinary protesters, all ratty in blue jeans and backpacks, try to mingle with us.

Appearances are everything. Formal dress is required.

It is important to preserve the traditional image of the Billionaire in America. Formal is Normal. It is not only crucial to sport the right attitude, but to sport the right suit and shoes as well.

For men:
• black tux or suit, white shirt and dress shoes.  Optional accessories: money tie, bowtie, bowler hat, cigar, monocle, white gloves, cummerbund, suspenders, cane. Also acceptable: crisp white pants, polo shirt, blazer, ascot and yachtsman’s cap.

For women:
• floor or knee-length gown, pearls, fancy scarf and heels. Optional Accessories: furs, diamonds, opera gloves, cigarette holder, tiara. Also acceptable: insurance exec business suit and heels or yachting attire.

Absolutely no jeans, tshirts, sneakers or workboots, fun as it might be to imagine what it’s like to actually work for a living.

Names

As a billionaire, you must make a good name for yourself (or at least borrow one from your parents). Here are some famous Billionaire names to consider:

• Bill M. Moore
  • Billie O’Nair
  • Frida Market
  • Lou Pole
  • Phil T. Rich
  • Z. Roe Compassion
  • Dee Regulation
  • Rich R. Danu

Talk The Talk

Below are some chants and one-liners. For best results, strive for brevity, humor and specific content which shows why only wealthy people should be opposing Bernie and his crazy ideas of getting money out of politics.

Also be prepared to give a brief, witty, complete statement to the media.

Chants

• Hey Hey, Ho Ho, Bernie Sanders has got to Go!
  • One, two, three, four. We have billions, We want more!
  • Profits Over People!
  • All we are saying…is give Greed a chance. (like “Give Peace a Chance”)
  • Your pain, our gain.
  • Wealthcare, Not Healthcare!

One-Liners

• Billionaires own this country! So love it, or leave it!
  • We Billionaires are a minority in this country.
  • When it comes to the presidency, let the market decide.
  • Raise the Minimum Voting Income!  (from $0 to something ridiculous)
  • Sanders is clearly a shill for the middle class.
  • Who needs infrastructure?
  • Hooray for Dark Money!
  • You villagers should inherit your money, like the rest of us.
  • The system works great — for those of us that own it!  (end with “Huzzah!” and/or high five)
  • Keeping our profits healthy will require some sacrifice. Not on our part, of course.
  • You villagers deserve the politicians that we decide to buy for you.
  • Eliminate the Minimum Wage!
  • Bernie is a Divider! He wants to break up the banks!
  • Wall Street Rules!

Signage

tj

The medium IS the message, and we own the medium. We get our message across most effectively with clean, professional-looking signage. But expensive-looking doesn’t have to be expensive. Go to the Signs page to DOWNLOAD our signs; and read the instructions on how to prepare them for class war!

Remember: while it is perfectly appropriate to have illuminated manuscripts of our stock portfolios painstakingly painted by children in sweatshops, hand-lettered signs have no place at our events.

Pics and Video

The bottom line is: If there’s no pics or video, then it didn’t happen.

Ideally, you want to be covered by local TV or newspapers. But sometimes, that just doesn’t work out. Damn liberal media! I know.

So, it’s up to us to cover ourselves. This is especially a great job for those who want to participate but are not appropriately dressed or don’t want the spotlight. For every action, you will always want one person assigned to taking pics and/or video. If there are two, that’s perfect…one doing pics and the other video. When desperate, recruit someone (or more than one) on the spot and have them send you the pics.

Once your event is done, compile your best pics (and even create your own video for Youtube), and send it to us so we can add it to the website. Be sure to include who, what, when and where.

Find Local Billionaires

Connect with other Billionaires who may be hiding in plain sight…within local Bernie groups or other like-minded political organizations. By now, there is bound to be a Bernie Facebook page in every city/state. We’ve found Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) to be a good source of great Billionaire-wanna-be’s. You can also use our Facebook page to try to find actions, events and other billionaires near you. If all else fails, send us a FB message or email us with button on website.

More on Actions/Events

See our Tips for a Successful Action” for more tips and tactics

tj

Posted on | September 6, 2009 | Comments

Comments

232 Responses to “BE A BILLIONAIRE”

1. GFFOODIE says:

Unfortunately, I qualify for Medicaid–I used to make 6 figures in the 90’s, got sick & had to pay for my own healthcare, which got me sicker! Turns out I have been mis-diagnosed my entire life, and it destroyed parts of my small intestine so that I cannot absorb certain vitamins, fats/oils and nutrients, which has now destroyed my bones and thyroid. Medicaid doctors have told me they do not get paid enough to figure out what is wrong with me! After working and putting into the system, I am on SSI-DI and Medicaid and declining in health every year!

NO decent doctor in this area will accept Medicaid! So what is the point? I get $150 to eat on/month via food stamps–YOU try it when you can’t eat any of the free food in food banks and community tables!

I have never been offered a free limo ride, and the gov’t has NEVER given me free tickets to movies, etc! Medicaid recipients do NOT get offered free hot dogs, soda, etc, nor could I eat them if they were!

Where in the hell do you get your incorrect information? NO ONE I know on Medicaid/SSI-DI is having a great time! MOST are homeless or living in less-than-desirable conditions due to their whopping $674/mo we get…and have not had a raise in 3 years! Rent in my area is $795/mo + util.

I WOULD RATHER BE WORKING THAN LIVING IN DESPERATE POVERTY AND SERIOUSLY DECLINING HEALTH!

FUCK YOU!

2. Amanda Foster says:

ive lived in poverty my whole life in the city of flint. i was denied medicaid according to fia/dhs when i was 19. before i turned 19 i went to the hospital for pain. the dr’s
    told me it was muscle spasms the whole time, however the whole time i had kidney stones. after i earned a degree and got a good job i received blue cross blue sheild. when i received bcbs i received treatment like i was queen elizabeth. due to my kidney problems and of course having good insurance i received a stint in my kidney and was told that i would get surgery in 3 months due to a narrow uretur. i lost my good job, lost my bcbs and the stent was taken out and nobody contacted me at all what so ever concerning the surgery.

3. Try working for an insurance company for a month and see if you can keep the same attitude, when you hear the sales reps gloat about their bonuses, have screaming fights with other reps for not charging enough to make them their bonus

4. Parrishjoh says:

All I can say is we are the blood line to rich! cut the blood and they will die!
    I am at the point were I’m about to stop paying bills and let the greedy have everthing back and stop feeding them! I think this would easer then the struggle to keep.

5. Michael we need your help with our so-called non-profit human organ transplant system. Can you join us?

6. Then there is this thing people started. That we really do not have the freedom of speech. People, killing the very dream that our country stands for; That people should be able to say what they want without being ridiculed, condemned or black-listed.

7. ohnomo says:

here, here!

8. Scott Johnson says:

The Bush’s and Republicans in this nation are even GUILTER then OSAMA BIN LADEN himself for the crimes committed against this nation!!!!! It was all for CAPITALISM!!!!!$$$$$ Lies from G.W. Bush and the Republicans to STEAL Irag’s OIL!!!!! The government and corporations, such as, HALLIBURTON and many others are very dishonest and corrupted!!!!! The REPUBLICANS in this country worked secretly along with OSAMA to make 9/11 events occur!!!!! The BUSH’S and the REPUBLICANS are a DISGRACE to this nation!!!!!

9. Scott Johnson says:

I also want to not only be the next billionaire but, at least be the next multi-billionaire! I’m sorry, but your wrong. Fortune High-Tech Marketing is very legal big corporated business! It’s actually back by the federal government, it rates 3a1 in DUNN & BRADSTREET which is higher then the better business bureau. That’s as good as it gets! It’s NOT a pyramid but, instead NETWORKING BUSINESS with people. A cell phone business and MUCH MORE etc. I agree with you on most things maybe on everthing, except your thoughts on FHTM. I respectfully disgree! FHTM is a VERY LEGAL, VERY PHENOMENAL business! FYI EVERYTHING is a PYRAMID! The federal government, state government, the local county goverment, the local city governmet, all religions, all  corporations, all businesses, your job, all jobs, all careers, all families, your family!!!!! There is always going to be someone above you and someone beneath you! ALWAYS, no matter what, regardless!!!!! Sorry but your, DEAD WRONG! It is what is…..

10. i just learn that how to choose a name, dress the part, and adopt a Billionaire persona.thanks so much.maybe ,my dreams will come true someday.

11. … share price) COPENHAGEN, June 16 (Reuters) – Struggling Danish
    airline Cimber Sterling is seeking a 165 million Danish crowns ($31.28 million)
    lifeline from a Ukrainian billionaire, which could be a step to creating
    a regional Nordic airline

12.  He was efficient in his work

13. Genuine says:

Hello,
    I was just thinking how amaizing it will be when all of the billionares bring organic seeds to the gatherings, handing them out with little notes describing community gardens in abandoned lots and saving seeds for next years community food crops, now wouldnt that be amaizing to truly contribute to the health care problem in amarica and the world to lend a hand in helping end malnutrition and hunger, with Grace I challenge you to GIFT seeds at your gatherings, give hope to the disinfranchised, the hopeless,
    All my Love, Grace and Sincerity,

14. Genuine says:

Hello, Billionares are not sheep, just need projects, give them projects, plant seeds, join in proactive ways to give the power to the PEOPLE, in kindness

15. Jessica Hines says:

this is the funniest page i have EVER seen!

16. Jessica Hines says:

this is the funniest page i have EVER seen!

17. abused Senior says:

Id like to see expose  of bias and corrupt government in small areas and where  grant monies REALLY GO

18. After research a number of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will likely be checking back soon. Pls try my website as effectively and let me know what you think.

19. Thank you a lot for giving everyone such a terrific opportunity to read in detail from this web site. It is often so cool and as well , jam-packed with a great time for me and my office peers to search the blog at minimum thrice weekly to see the new guidance you have. And of course, we’re actually motivated with the stunning suggestions you serve. Some two areas in this posting are really the most suitable we have had.

20. Hey. I think there’s an issue with your site loading speed. I hope it is possible to repair it!