SIGNS

Check out the signs that we use to speak power-to-truth with. Feel free to download some or all of them with the links below. All signs are in PDF format and sized 20″x30″…the perfect size for foamboard sign-making.

Below, also find step-by-step instructions on how to make the perfect Billionaire signage.
Save time and download zip file of all signs here!

D.I.Y. Sign-making

Send to Print Shop

Send an email them to FedEx (or equivalent copy shop), with PDF and/or JPG attachments:

I need these PDFs to be printed (1 copy each) on the large black/white printer. I need them to be as large as possible to fit in 20 inches high by 28 inches wide.

I also need 1 (2,3,…) color copies on color laser printer of the attached “pigs-x4.jpg” on 8.5″x11″.

Thanks,
(your name here)
(your phone number here)

Also, while picking up your prints at the print shop, it may be easy to use their big cutter to size the paper to fit the signs. Sometimes they will do this for you…but don’t count on it.

Materials Needed

You will need these supplies to finish your signs: glue stick, tape, 20″x30″ white foamboard.

Paper to Board

Before gluing, place the sheet on the board to be sure it fits and get a feel where not to put the glue. Once centered, remove the paper and use glue stick to put glue on border of where paper will lay. Then do some squiggles inside for good measure. No need to cover the entire surface with glue stick. To clarify, apply glue to board…not paper.

Right after the glue is on, lay the paper on top and smooth over with your hand. Then put a piece of tape on each corner, and each side (8 pieces all together).

Final Touch

The black/white pig is a place-holder for your colorized pig. Cut out the four pigs from your color print and glue/tape one of the color pigs directly on top of the black/white pig. This really makes the sign stand out. Careful, when applying the color pig, because it just barely covers the one underneath.

Posted on | September 6, 2009 | Comments

Comments

106 Responses to “SIGNS”

1. Michael Perrin says:

Wonderful, just wonderful

2. Jacopo Panichi says:

Extraordinary!

3. Mrs. Polly says:

Blessings on your top-hatted heads.

4. Laszlo Wellington Frederick Colfax III says:

Superb.

5. I have been compelled to endorse your ideas.
    ~

6. Moose says:

Please continue your fight!!!!!!!!

How about a South Florida Chapter

7. Warp Nine says:

!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!! Thank God! I thought we were screwed!! PLEASE keep it up, you are GREAT!!!

8. kimberly kent says:

What a welcome relief to the madness that was the August Recess. Fantastic concept and execution. Cheers to the Billionaires for Wealthcare!

9. DeeCapp says:

I’ve been calling it “wealth care” for years now — even before unpaid medical bills forced me to file bankruptcy — I’m so glad you picked up the theme and went nation-wide!

Don’t stop! You make the case for status quo clearer than I’ve ever heard it demonstrated! Even better than Glenn Beck and his cadre of FOX friends.

10. Huiler says:

I don’t get it. You guys aren’t supposed to admit this stuff. If people find out, they’ll hate you.

11. Talbot says:

SAVE the GEKKO$!

12. Street theater lives! Saw you on Rachel Maddow: applauded, laughed and applauded more! Good job, keep it up! I’ll e-mail you everywhere I can. Although in my circle, we’ll be preaching to the choir, at least they’ll be highly entertained by your biting satire.

13. Martin Backman, M.D. says:

What you are doing is incredible. Watching the videos conviced me even more (if possible) that we are fighting morons. The demonstrator at the end who happily show the hand of one of your group as if agreeing with your position was worth billions. Rachell’s face said it all.

Keep up the good work. I will continue my battle on my side trying to reduce your profits by spending as much money possible in caring for the enemy, also called the patient.

To Your Health

Martin J Backman, M.D.
    Diplomate, American Board
    of Psychiatry & Neurology

14. So Excellently Awesome! Keeping up the good fight! Who cares if the Blue Dog’s are their own worst enemy!

15. Erik Scheckelhoff says:

You can’t spell PROFITEERING without PROFIT!

16. evilbeauty666 says:

love this…..so smart!!

17. Erik Scheckelhoff says:

United States?

United HealthCare?

Coincidence? I think not!

18. Dolores Blecher says:

You’re all damn communists!!! This isn’t funny! You’re trying to take over the world and your just pretending to want your health care for money! I know it! Just this evening my Metamucil started talking to me about the joys of Stalinism and you know me, I just stood there and listened. I mean it sounded just like Sarah Palin and okay, I thought, well she could see Russia from her front porch, it sort of made sense, she’d be the one to know and all (and she’s so good at accents). But then I remembered that Obama was the PresidentCzar of the USofSSA and nothing is really as it seems anymore. And God, it’s just so hard to keep going like this with all those people on the death panels coming and ringing my doorbell wanting to take statistics about me and how many people live in my home…like they were just putting in an order for the coffins and well, I gotta go now cause I’m outta breath.

Whew, that was a close one!

19. Monty says:

If God had intended us to care for the sick and poor He would have said so.

20. Debi says:

Does anyone think the nut jobs marching on Washington actually “got it”?

Don’t touch my medicare.