SIGNS

Check out the signs that we use to speak power-to-truth with. Feel free to download some or all of them with the links below. All signs are in PDF format and sized 20″x30″…the perfect size for foamboard sign-making.

Below, also find step-by-step instructions on how to make the perfect Billionaire signage.
Save time and download zip file of all signs here!

D.I.Y. Sign-making

Send to Print Shop

Send an email them to FedEx (or equivalent copy shop), with PDF and/or JPG attachments:

I need these PDFs to be printed (1 copy each) on the large black/white printer. I need them to be as large as possible to fit in 20 inches high by 28 inches wide.

I also need 1 (2,3,…) color copies on color laser printer of the attached “pigs-x4.jpg” on 8.5″x11″.

Thanks,
(your name here)
(your phone number here)

Also, while picking up your prints at the print shop, it may be easy to use their big cutter to size the paper to fit the signs. Sometimes they will do this for you…but don’t count on it.

Materials Needed

You will need these supplies to finish your signs: glue stick, tape, 20″x30″ white foamboard.

Paper to Board

Before gluing, place the sheet on the board to be sure it fits and get a feel where not to put the glue. Once centered, remove the paper and use glue stick to put glue on border of where paper will lay. Then do some squiggles inside for good measure. No need to cover the entire surface with glue stick. To clarify, apply glue to board…not paper.

Right after the glue is on, lay the paper on top and smooth over with your hand. Then put a piece of tape on each corner, and each side (8 pieces all together).

Final Touch

The black/white pig is a place-holder for your colorized pig. Cut out the four pigs from your color print and glue/tape one of the color pigs directly on top of the black/white pig. This really makes the sign stand out. Careful, when applying the color pig, because it just barely covers the one underneath.

Posted on | September 6, 2009 | Comments

Comments

106 Responses to “SIGNS”

1. admin says:

Thanks! We may need just that. To start a chapter or find other billionaires near you please use the comment section on our Chapters page to announce yourself: http://www.billionairesforwealthcare.com/chapters/
    Make sure to leave your contact info in the message body of the comments so others can connect with you.

You can also visit our Facebook page to find actions and events and other billionaires near you: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114707557699

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

2. barracuda78 says:

WINDOW DISPLAY…even without a protest I suggest we each pick a sign and place it in a nice window location in your house, for all to see

I’ve printer off my copy and will go to kinkos tomorrow

3. This is perhaps the most brilliant concept of showing the party of “NO” what they are supporting.

Not quite a billionaire myself, (by about $999,800,000 short, I would still like to participate. I have a tux, and don’t smoke, but am used to stage props and always did like a good cigar, even though as Groucho said to the woman with 10 kids, “I take it out ONCE in a while” I can hold one. As a medical practitioner myself, I too give comfort and succor to the enemy like Dr. Beckman above.

Keep up the good work.

4. Oh, dear, I haven’t had reason to where my dress by Prada and my De Beer diamond necklace for some time. I’d be looking for a WealthCare event in Central Florida, maybe near Tiger Woods house. Oh, that’d be lovely.

5. Sam El-Saleh says:

Brilliant, simply brilliant. The funniest part is that it would seem as though most of those teabaggers are not quite smart enough to realize what you are actually saying. Keep up the great work!!

6. Felice N. Thumassis says:

Finally able to bring out my tiara. Our Constitutional corporate personhood rights needs us. If we can’t keep these taxpayers under control, how will I ever afford make ends meet?

7. Roger Dobrick says:

Finally, the good work of “Billionaires for Bush” continues!

We could use a chapter here in MADtown, Wisconsin.

8. J.T. says:

Absolutely frickin’ BRILLIANT!!!!! I think you’ve started a new movement! Keep up the great work… even if just to see the pricelessly hysterical looks of confusion on the faces of the “teabaggers”! Great comedy & even better politics!

9. Summer Austin says:

Thank you for creating these. If nothing else, it gives me something to send to the losers who forward offensive Obama emails to me all day.
    I think y’all are brilliant.
    Would you accept just a lowly millionaire among your ranks???

10. Jan Wolf says:

Well Done! Best live political satire I’ve seen since Ladies against Women. Cheers!

11. Mark says:

Excellent job! Keep up the good work.

12. Bill D. says:

Great Job!!!!!!!! We need t-shirts.

13. Patrick Shaw says:

For a new sign, how about:

“Defeat the health exchange, keep the wealth exchange!”

14. RightWingNate says:

Excellent example of Democracy in Action. I’d really like to donate to your cause, however, a donation would impact my bottom line. I didn’t become a billionaire by giving any of it away to freeloading charities…

15. Michael says:

Wonderful!

How about:

CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE TOO

HUBRIS IS NEVER HAVING TO SAY YOU’RE SORRY

YOU’LL PRY MY TAX BENEFITS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

keep it up — I’m passing this along with delight.

16. Richard E. Burcham says:

Great idea guys! We can’t get ’em with logic, so why not try a little satirical lunacy?

Have just decorated my minivan with your signs. Now all I need to do is get myself a top hat, white gloves, Tails, ruffled shirt, and cigar to parade around town in!

Keep up the good work!

Try appealing to talk shows, like “Ellen”, “The View”, “The Today Show”, “Letterman”, etc. They just might be interested in a performance by “Billionaires for Wealthcare”.

17. JD says:

You guys ROCK

18. David S Hatfield says:

Brilliant!

19. Pat C says:

Thanks so much!!!! Haven’t had such a good laugh since all this started. Please, please keep up the good work. We will overcome the stupids!!!

20. Renee Bouvier says:

Do you truly believe the average American with an 8th-grade reading level possesses the intellectual capacity to understand the true message conveyed by “Billionaires for Wealthcare?” I spoke to one of the leaders of the TeaBag Party. His definition of an education is a sixth-month course at and certification from Chubbs. He voiced visceraal hatred for government as a result of being a former child of foster care. Hey, a mamzer is a mamzer. After all, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it’s a bastard.